Your SEO optimized title
You are allowed to use the Storage Service as long as you follow a few basic rules.
- Safe Packing: You are responsible for packing your items in a manner that ensures that they can be transported and stored without damage.
- No prohibited items: You may not store in any box or bin:
- Living things;
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.);
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- Food or other perishable good;
- Glass or liquid items;
- Stolen items or counterfeit goods;
- Illegal items;
- Hazardous items of any kind;
- Items that produce odors of any kind; or
- Personal property which would result in the violation of any law or regulation of any governmental authority
Please disclose to Lessor whether Tenant is a member of the uniformed services as that term is defined in 10 U.S.C. s. 101(a)(5).